Our tutors are all highly qualified, DBS checked and greatly experienced in delivering one-to-one Islamic tuition.
They are vetted and interviewed by us to ensure that their understanding of our ethics and aims is a match and they are passionate about educating all on the beauty, depth and peace that comes from true understanding of the Islamic faith.
For those interested in joining our national network of TMI tutors we offer
- Professional platform to advertise your skills and generate work for yourself.
- Pre-planned and structured curriculum and resources. Tutors can spend more time teaching less time planning.
- Easily earn extra income, having the flexibility to choose your working hours around your weekly schedule.
- Manage all your bookings through our simple and easy App!
KEY USP’S of our registered tutors
- Islamic qualifications and certification
- Relevant and strong teaching experience
- DBS certification (we can assist in getting you verified easily online).
- A keen devotion to spreading peace, unity and love through Islamic education
How to register as a tutor with TEACH ME ISLAM?
- Click here to register
- Once you have submitted your form one of our team will contact you to arrange a date and time for the next step of the registration process which will involve an interview with our CEO and verification checks.
- Once approved you can instantly start earning revenue as a TMI tutor.
Frequently asked questions
Some answers to regularly asked questions are provided. If you need any more information about becoming a tutor please click here to send us an email.
- Sign into TMI APP
- Select the Menu icon on the top right of the screen
- Select ‘manage’ > select ‘courses’
- Select the ‘+’ icon on the bottom right of the screen to ‘add course’.
- Add in your availability details and number of students/siblings you are happy to tutor together of your choice > Press ‘save’ at the bottom of the screen.
- Your availability is live for students to see.
Note for tutors: If you have new students under the same programme name and student number you do NOT create a complete new booking simply edit the existing ones with the new student’s day and times.
Once a tutor completes a tuition session. On the TMI App > Dashboard > bookings > use the pencil icon on the top right to change booking status to ‘completed’ the student will then need to change the booking status to ” finish” and that will allow you as the tutor to change the booking status to “request payment” > TMI will make a bank transfer of all the successful completed bookings at the end of each month.
NOTE: Tutors need to also remind and ask students/parents to ‘finish the session’ as tutors can only request payment once the student/parent changes the booking session to ‘finish’.
If student/parent does not select ‘finish’ tutor needs to select ‘ claim for admin intervention’ to get paid for that booking at the end of the month.
- Sign into TMI App, login using your login details
- Select the Menu bar on the top right of the screen
- Press ‘Bookings’> select a booking you have > select the pencil icon on the top right of the screen > change booking status as you go along till booking is finished.
It’s between a tutor and the student both need to make sure they update their booking status as they go along.
NOTE: Tutors need to also remind and ask students/parents to select the booking status ‘finish’ the session, as tutors can only request payment once the student/parent changes the booking session to ‘finish’.
- Sign into TMI App
- Select the Menu Bar on the top left of the screen
- Press ‘Bookings’ > select a booking you have with a student > on the page ‘booking details’ press the finger icon on the bottom right of the screen > contact student via the options provided.
Tutor ‘approves booking’ for the requested day/date.
Tutor selects ‘initiates session’ on arrival for the session.
Tutor selects “completes” booking once session is complete.
Student is required to select ‘Finish’ once tutor has completed the tuition session.
Tutor then selects ‘request payment’ to get paid at the end of the month for the successful completed booking.