Are you certified in Islamic education? Have a DBS certification and a passion to make a difference in the lives of students nationally through Islam?
Why not become a tutor with us to strengthen your experience, rapport and skills? We implement a rigorous process of assessment and interviews when selecting our tutors to ensure that they embody our ethics and core mission. It is essential to us that our tutors are both passionate and professional when educating students on the beautiful depth and intricacy of the Islamic faith.
Do you want to join our tutor network and be part of the an-award winning platform?
What do we offer to our tutors?
- Easy access to find students.
- Exposure within an established brand of over 10,000 to advertise your profile and skills and generate work for yourself.
- Easily earn extra income, having the flexibility to choose your working hours around your schedule.
- An opportunity to increase your teaching experience with a diverse age range teaching multiple Islamic programmes.
- Free tutor training with a pre-planned and structured curriculum and resources. But also have the chance to showcase your own teaching skills and methods.
- Manage all your bookings through our easy-to-use website.
- Join for more extensive job opportunities in senior roles based on your performance.
- Stress-free teaching. You do not have to worry about managing payments, and admin enquiries from customers as we take care of that for you!
Does this opportunity sound like it’s fitting for you?
- High Islamic qualifications and certification
- Relevant and strong teaching experience
- Enhanced DBS certification
- A keen devotion to spreading peace, unity and love through Islamic education
- Highly passionate and professional work ethic who works well as part of a team/company.
Why not apply to join our network?
- Once you have submitted your form one of our team will contact you via email.
- Successful candidates who match our tutor criteria will be put through the interview stage carried out by our CEO and management team.
- We will complete the verification.
- For successful tutors, you can instantly start getting assigned to our students and earning as a TMI tutor.
Frequently asked questions
Some answers to regularly asked questions are provided. If you need any more information about becoming a tutor please click here to send us an email.
- Sign into TMI website
- Select the Menu icon on the top right of the screen
- Select ‘manage’ > select ‘courses’
- Select the ‘+’ icon on the bottom right of the screen to ‘add course’.
- Add in your availability details and number of students you are happy to tutor together of your choice > Press ‘save’ at the bottom of the screen.
- Your availability is live for students to see.
Note for tutors: If you have new students under the same programme name and student number you do NOT create an entirely new booking edit the existing ones with the new student’s day and times.
Once a tutor completes a tuition session. On the TMI App > Dashboard > bookings > use the pencil icon on the top right to change the booking status to ‘completed’.
TMI will make a bank transfer of all the successful completed bookings at the end of each month.
NOTE: This must be updated by tutors before the last day of each month by 7 pm
- Sign into TMI website, login using your login details
- Select the Menu bar on the top right of the screen
- Press ‘Bookings’> select a booking you have > select the pencil icon on the top right of the screen > change booking status as you go along till booking is finished.
It’s the responsibility of the tutor needs to make sure they update their booking status as they go along.
- Sign into TMI website
- Select the Menu Bar on the top left of the screen
- Press ‘Bookings’ > select a booking you have with a student > on the page ‘booking details’ press the finger icon on the bottom right of the screen > contact student via the options provided.
Tutor ‘approves booking’ for the requested day/date.
Tutor selects ‘initiates session’ on arrival for the session.
Tutor selects “completes” booking once session is complete.
Student is required to select ‘Finish’ once tutor has completed the tuition session.
Tutor then selects ‘request payment’ to get paid at the end of the month for the successful completed booking.