Our valuable tutor network
We present to you our national tutor network at TEACHMEISLAM, they are working professionals and qualified Islamic tutors. They are DBS-checked and Degree qualified, socially savvy British tutors. The have the right Islamic qualifications from Qur’an and Sunnah to deliver our unique, Islamic educational programmes.
Our tutors have collectively got over 35 years of solid teaching experience
TEACHMEISLAM connects you to:
Our tutors work to..
Would you like to find the perfect Islamic tutor for yourself?
Join our tutor network
That we offer our TMI tutors
Do you want to join our tutor network and be part of the an-award winning platform?
What do we offer to our tutors?
Does this opportunity sound like it’s fitting for you?
As a Teach Me Islam tutor
Why not apply to join our network?
Click here to apply
Register as a TMI teacher today!
Frequently asked questions
How do I create a booking slot on my account?
- Sign into TMI website
- Select the Menu icon on the top right of the screen
- Select ‘manage’ > select ‘courses’
- Select the ‘+’ icon on the bottom right of the screen to ‘add course’.
- Add in your availability details and number of students you are happy to tutor together of your choice > Press ‘save’ at the bottom of the screen.
- Your availability is live for students to see.
Note for tutors: If you have new students under the same programme name and student number you do NOT create an entirely new booking edit the existing ones with the new student’s day and times.
When will I be paid for my session?
Once a tutor completes a tuition session. On the TMI App > Dashboard > bookings > use the pencil icon on the top right to change the booking status to ‘completed’.
TMI will make a bank transfer of all the successful completed bookings at the end of each month.
NOTE: This must be updated by tutors before the last day of each month by 7 pm
How do I manage the status of my bookings?
- Sign into TMI website, login using your login details
- Select the Menu bar on the top right of the screen
- Press ‘Bookings’> select a booking you have > select the pencil icon on the top right of the screen > change booking status as you go along till booking is finished.
It’s the responsibility of the tutor needs to make sure they update their booking status as they go along.
How do I contact a student?
- Sign into TMI website
- Select the Menu Bar on the top left of the screen
- Press ‘Bookings’ > select a booking you have with a student > on the page ‘booking details’ press the finger icon on the bottom right of the screen > contact student via the options provided.
How do I know what status to select?
Tutor ‘approves booking’ for the requested day/date.
Tutor selects ‘initiates session’ on arrival for the session.
Tutor selects “completes” booking once session is complete.
Student is required to select ‘Finish’ once tutor has completed the tuition session.
Tutor then selects ‘request payment’ to get paid at the end of the month for the successful completed booking.